Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Yay Vulturefest!

We're busy getting ready for Vulturefest in Makanda this coming weekend. Hope to see you all there. Last year the weather was in the 50's and WINDY. This year it is going to be sunny and around 80. Last year was also the first show we introduced the shea massage souffle. Now, I'm scared they will melt while we are there! This will be the first show we will have the tattoo soap... and maybe the balm if I can spare time to whip some up. I'm not happy with the containers we have right now so I'm reluctant to put it out there and then change it up on people later. It was really weird, last night I posted the tattoo soap on Etsy and then clicked Storque their ezine and the first article is about homemade tattoos. Anyway, I'm really pleased with the label and I'm hoping it is a success.

0 comments:

Followers

Twitter

Proud Member of..

Proud Member of..

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP