Saturday, February 04, 2006

We have been busy updating our ingredient inventory in that Soapmaker program. What a great little software program it is! I've already played around and "made batches" of stuff that I don't have yet and it tells me how much it will cost etc. I have a few great ideas that I am soon going to implement in my product line. I was fortunate enough to meet a woman from Greneda studying here in Carbondale. She was going back home for a while and she brought us back %100 pure nutmeg oil and some AWESOME chocolate in a pure unsweetened form. After discovering the amazing theraputic qualities of nutmeg, I am determined to make a nutmeg soap! Oh and the chocolate will be incorporated in our bath melts for extra indulgence! I'm soo excited!

0 comments:

Followers

Twitter

Proud Member of..

Proud Member of..

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP