Tuesday, January 31, 2006

photos

I got a new photo tent to start taking photos of the soap and lotions. Its huge. I am tempted to put Gabe in there and snap a few. I took some photos of labeled soap on top of one of my crystal bowls, but I think everything will be photoshopped out anyway though. I can't wait until photos of the soap are on the net!
Rummaging through my soaps I realized I need to restock a few flavors- Emerald Isle, Sugar Cookie, Chammomile ZZZ, Late Summer and Log Cabin. Which means I need to order more scents.
We are mad excited! We found a new software program called Soapmaker and it is tailor made for a soapmaking business. Whew! Finally something that does exactly what we need it to do--- no more screwing around with peachtree and trying to fenagle things to fit our needs. I am really feeling like things are working out for once!!

0 comments:

Followers

Twitter

Proud Member of..

Proud Member of..

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP