Wednesday, October 15, 2008

mmmm Tea!







While at the previously mentioned Indieana Handicraft Exchange, I met the lovely owners of Herb and Ginger Tea compay They are also a husband and wife team from Indianapolis and I must tell you, their tea ROCKS! I got the "orangeology" and "bollywood star" and I honestly can't tell you which one I like better. Herbal tea just got way more cool to drink- thanks Herb and Ginger! Tell me if you mouth doesn't water with ingredients like this in "Orangeology": Apple Pieces, Carrot flakes, blackberry and eucalyptus leaves, beetroot pieces, hibiscus, lemongrass, tangerine pieces and orange slices- this made an awesome iced tea!
I took a pic of steeping "bollywood star"- I love to drink this one in the evening- the cardamom is soooo good.



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter

Proud Member of..

Proud Member of..

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP